Fabulous fashion et al, from designer to high street, as Monoir sees it.



Thursday 8 July 2010

Bearded Boys




I'm enjoying my bus rides to work at the moment as we drive down Kingsland Rd from Dalston to Liverpool Street in London's East. It's the catwalk show that keeps my eyes glued to the pavement and from reading my book. The look that makes my heart melt everytime (and I'm sorry but the photos I've found don't do the boys I've seen justice) is a guy sporting a bushy beard, with potentially even long trimmed healthy locks generally with the standard Shoreditch uniform du jour of denim shirt, rolled up beige/camel/khaki chinos, wayfarers and brogues, loafers or deck shoes.
The above Italian shot by the Sartorialist has it going on. This grey fox appears confident, yet relaxed. Bottega Veneta's runway in the other two pictures shows off a polished version.

No comments:

Post a Comment